New Zealand Search Engine Optimisation - Make Your Site Bring In The Bucks!
New Zealand search engine optimisation is based on pretty much the same principals as seo in any other part of the world... Except here in Aotearoa, we have some benefits...
It is easier to win with New Zealand Search Engine Optimisation than it is with global seo, or seo in countries such as the UK and America...
Why is this?
Simple... We're a small country - and, in the scheme of things, we have a small amount of New Zealand based competition to beat on the web...
New Zealand search engine optimisation still requires a lot of work... But if you're willing to put in the work - or invest the money for somebody else to do it - winning a top google rank is possible...
And, once you're at the top of the search engines, all your work and investments will be rewarded...
You'll have hundreds, even thousands of potential clients finding your site each month...
And, apart from you original investment of time or money... You won't have to pay another cent for them! Now can you see why New Zealand search engine optimisation could be the break you've been waiting for?
A Shining Example of Successful Kiwi SEO
A shining example of a successful New Zealand search engine optimisation is harbourfloorsanding.co.nz - a site which we built mid 2010.
Within just a few months of the new site going live harbourfloorsanding was ranking in the top 3 results for all it's major keywords:
west auckland floor sanding
auckland city floorsanding
I'm not taking all the glory for this... Harbour Floorsanding's Xaviera is dedicated in writing good articles that the search engines - and people - love. She's put a lot of time and effort into her website - and it shows!
Xaviera updates her site and easily adds her seo-essential META tags through the content management system we built for her. To learn more about our content management systems, click here.
The Basics Of Search Engine Optimisation
Search engine optimisation can be separated into 3 different parts:
1) Keyword selection and META tags
2) Writing pages the search engines love
3) Link building
We cover the first 2 of those points in our article "Small Business SEO Can Turn Your Website Into A Pot Of Gold" so there's no need to go over them again...
But, let's touch on link building...
4 Way YOU Can Start Link Building Right Away...
One you have a number of quality articles or pages up on your website - you need to build links into them. This says to the google machines "People Like This Site"... And, in return it ranks you more highly on google.
There are hundreds of effective ways that ensure you get links back to your page - here are 4 that I use without fail:
1) Write pages that are so interesting and informative - that people link to them!
2) Get in touch with the webmaster of a site that is complementary to yours. Ask them to link to your site and let them know, in a friendly manner, the benefits that they will get from linking to your site. Make sure that you have built good, useful content before you use this step. The best way of ensuring a "Yes" is to phone and ask instead of send an email. It's a bit more nerve-wracking - but worth it!
3) Write articles in exchange for a link. You're an expert in your field... Whether you're a plumber, floorsander, engineer, etc... You do what you do because you're good at it. Use your knowledge to get links into your site. You can either email another site directly asking them if they would like to exchange an article for a link - or you can write articles for article directories such as www.ezinearticles.com - which gets you a link back - and then other web-masters can use that article as long as they link back to your site.
4) Submit your site to every single online directory available... Even if it's not based in New Zealand.
These Steps Are The 'Tip Of The SEO Iceberg'
Would you like to know more about how to:
- Get the search engines to LOVE your site
- Increase the amount of business your website generates
- Make effective seo decisions before you get a website built
Then join our free online auto-responder "10 ways to sell more of your product or service online".
You'll receive one email per day with high quality, easy to digest information...
Wishing you all the success on the net,